Some ECAP publications are available on this Web site in Portable Document Format (PDF) as well as in HTML format. PDF documents preserve the look and feel of the original print documents. They can be viewed and printed. However, to do this, it is necessary to obtain the free Adobe Acrobat Reader from the Adobe Web site. Please follow the instructions on the Adobe Acrobat download page for installing the Acrobat Reader.
- REGGIO-L electronic discussion list (Listserv)Editor's Note: this url is no longer active.
- Web sites and Web articles
- Related resources on the Project Approach
- Bibliographies of citations from the ERIC database
- Videos about Reggio Emilia and the Reggio Emilia Approach
- Reggio Emilia
Resources from authorized distributors
- Contact information for Reggio Emilia resources and organizations
- The Directory of schools inspired by the Reggio Emilia approach is no longer being maintained.
- Periodicals and
- Rechild (Reggio Children)
Languages of Children Exhibit