This is an Archive Note that the publications in this section of the ECAP Web site are included for archival purposes. Therefore, the hyperlinks in the publications may no longer be accurate. ECAP does not necessarily maintain the currency of URL links in these documents.
ERIC Digests were short introductions to or overviews of a topic. Most Digests contain a reference list for further reading. Digests were intended to be timely presentations of information on a topic. Therefore, please note that some Digests that are more than 3 years old are maintained on this Web site for archival purposes, and the information may no longer be up-to-date. Digests are no longer available in print.
- Violence Prevention Resource Guide for Parents: Peggy Patten and Anne S. Robertson. (2001) Cat. #225.
- The Project Approach Catalog 3
Project Approach Study Group, edited by Judy Harris Helm. 2000. Catalog #224.
- Resilience Guide: A Collection of Resources on Resilience in Children and Families
Bernard Cesarone, Ed. 1999. Catalog #223.
- Proceedings of the Families, Technology, and Education Conference
edited by Anne S. Robertson. 1998. Cat. #222.
- The Project Approach Catalog 2
Project Approach Study Group, edited by Judy Harris Helm. 1998. Catalog #219.
- Rearview Mirror: Reflections on a Preschool Car Project
Sallee Beneke. 1998. Catalog #220.
- Child Development Knowledge and Teachers of Young Children
Lilian G. Katz. 1997. Catalog #217.
- The Project Approach Catalog
Project Approach Study Group, edited by Judy Harris Helm. 1996. Catalog #218.
- Reflections on the Reggio Emilia Approach
A collection of seven papers. 1994. Catalog #215.
- Dispositions: Definitions and Implications for Early Childhood Practices
Lilian G. Katz. 1993. Catalog #211.
- Distinctions between Self-Esteem and Narcissism: Implications for Practice
Lilian G. Katz. 1993. Catalog #212.
- Five Perspectives on the Quality of Early Childhood Programs
Lilian G. Katz. 1993. Catalog #208.
- Helping Others with Their Teaching
Lilian G. Katz. Revised 1993. Catalog #213.
- Multiculturalism in Early Childhood Programs
Carmen Treppte, Victoria R. Fu, and Andrew J. Stremmel. 1993. Catalog #210.
- Trends and Issues in the Dissemination of Child Development and Early Education Knowledge
Lilian G. Katz. 1993. Catalog #209.